Name: Tim Hola
Birthdate: October 7, 1974
Birthplace: Portland, OR
Current Residence: Highlands Ranch, CO
Occupation: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Years Racing: 11
Favorite Race: Ironman Hawaii
List 5 Top Race Results:
(Year – Race Name – Place (include age group if applicable))
1. 2005 Ironman Hawaii – 3rd Age Group, 49th Overall
2. 2005 Ironman Florida – 1st Age Group, 13th Overall
3. 2005 US ½ Ironman Championships – 1st Overall
4. 2005 Wildflower ½ Ironman – 1st Age Group, 26th Overall
5. 2005 Buffalo Springs Lake ½ Ironman – 1st Age group, 3rd Overall
Favorite Pre Race Food: Bananas and water.
Favorite Post Race Food: Anything that is salted.
What’s in your MP3 Player?: I am still using my Sony Walkman from a few years back. I’ll probably always be a radio type of guy.
Biggest Pet Peeve: People who leave shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot at a grocery store. Can’t they just put them in the corral???
What would you do with $100,000 if you won Hawaii?
Good question…probably play it all on roulette in Vegas just to see if I could double it. Actually, I think I’d use it to travel with my family. There are so many places out there I’d love to see.
Anything else we should know about you?
I was selected as the 2005 Amateur Triathlete of the Year by Triathlete Magazine.